At Hydrant we care about people.
"If we don't treat our staff well then how can we expect them to treat our clients well?"
Here are a few benefits that our team enjoy
- Modern yet characterful open plan offices well placed for all major road and rail links
- Relaxed dress code
- Regular team activities as well as smaller informal social events
- Potential to share in our success - we offer a company wide performance bonus scheme
- Flexible and remote working options
- Knowledge sharing and training with option for further education
- Opportunity (and encouragement) to attend and participate at industry conferences and workshops
- Child care and cycle purchase schemes
- Drinks, healthy snacks, fruit and some meals
- Modern computer and software tools with annual upgrade budget
We genuinely care about individuals, listen to feedback and ideas on how we can make every working day enjoyable as well as rewarding. We provide twice yearly performance appraisals and a management support structure to help our staff overcome professional and sometimes personal barriers so they can progress.
We are a small team who are treated well and in return treat others well.
See below for our current vacancies. If we have not currently got the ideal role for you, we are always keen to receive CVs and links to online portfolios from talented individuals who feel they have something to offer us. We log all enquiries and whilst you may not receive an immediate response we do check this list when new opportunities arise.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - keep it brief including a pdf attachment / CV less than 5mb.
Note to agencies : We work within small, technical communities. We will always follow-up other contacts and avenues before working with you. Spamming us with poorly researched CVs for technology we don’t use does you no favours. A single personal email explaining your understanding of our industry and technology we use sent to email@example.com will ensure that if we do ever need you we will contact you. Less is more.
Due to recent successes, we’re seeking a talented and experienced Web Designer to work with our growing production team. The role is UK based as you'll need to meet with clients, ideally working from one of our offices, but we're open to suggestions that you feel could work.Find out more