Redesign the site to make the it more engaging and the navigation more user-friendly. Simplify the CMS to allow full management of content by the client.
- Increased site use and donations
- Easier content management
- Easier management of photographs and videos
- Increased audience awareness through detailed case studies
- Improved site flexibility, with excellent add-on capability for future development
First we worked up a sitemap and structure to better understand what the client wanted to achieve and highlight the paths they wanted users to navigate. We used photography to ensure the site was visually striking and to highlight the charity’s work in Afghanistan. At the same time we updated the Drupal CMS, removing redundant or unstable modules to give the site better performance and making it more user-friendly for our client.
Another happy client
− Amir Islam, Assistant Manager
On behalf of Afghan Poverty Relief I would like to thank everyone for their effort, advice and patience. Thanks to you, a year’s worth of work and frustrations has become a reality!